Clairol Foam Hair Color: What it is?
At the end of February 2011, Clairol have been launching their new products Clairol Nice ‘n Easy Color Blend Foam Hair Color. This product is a permanent hair color that can blend away with hair grey. Clairol Nice ‘n Easy Colour Blend Foam Hair Color has fade-defying foam colour that can get lasting. This hair color starts to absorb instantly and applies effortlessly. The color of this product can be used for highlights. Don’t worry! The color of this hair color can last up to 8 weeks and can completely cover grey hair. In a box of Clairol Nice ‘n Easy Colour Blend Foam Hair Color, you will find a hair dye and Colour Seal Conditioning Gloss, which is helped seal in multi-tonal colour.
Clairol Foam Hair Color: How it works?
Clairol Foam Hair Color normally starts out as two liquids include the developer and the tint. Once the two liquids are shaken together it can become foam and then when the foam applied to the hair it becomes a liquid again.
Clairol Foam Hair Color: How to use?
- If you want to apply the Clairol Foam Hair Color, it is better for you to do a skin allergy test about 48 hours before the application.
- Protect your clothing with old towel, before coloring. And, don’t for get to prepare a clock for timing.
- Make sure you are familiar with the Clairol Foam Hair Color application by reading the in-box manufacturer’s instructions. After you understand with the instructions, you are ready to begin coloring.
- Remember to put on professional colorist gloves when mix the hair dye.
- In a box of Clairol Foam Hair Color, you will find two bottles. The first bottle is a colourant and the other bottle is the developer.
- Put the colourant (bottle 1) into the developer (bottle 2). Put the white cap into the bottle 2.
- Shake the bottle 2 thrice. During use, don’t re-shake or over shake because the formula can mix easily. The mixture has liquid form, but it will be a foam when squeeze into your hands.
- Replace the white cap and insert the foamer cap. Don’t forget to screw it tightly. Before squeezing, let the bottle settle for 30 seconds.
- Remember to not hold the bottle horizontally. It should hold upright and then firmly squeeze the center. Fill half the palm of your gloved hand with this foam.
- Before apply the foam, it is better for you to use a small amount of facial moisturizing or petroleum jelly to the skin at your hairline. Apply the foam from root to tip into dry hair for all-over application until your hair completely wet. To ensure complete coverage, carefully re-touch your temples and hairline. For 25 minutes, leave the hair color until it completely sits on your hair.
- Use cold water to rinse the Clairol Foam Hair Color. Leave the Colour Seal Conditioning Treatment for two minutes after apply it. Rinse it out completely.